1.7

Update by user May 08, 2016

Shoe Dept.update...after contacting Shoe Dept.

online and writing this review I was contacted by the District Manager and the actual Store Manager who was out of town when I tried to return the shoes. Both of them were sorry for the inconvenience and said to come in to the store and the manager would take care of me. I didn't have the receipt, I believe they kept it with the first pair of shoes. Both said I wouldn't need it in this case.

I brought the shoes back and was given a refund.

I was happy with the resolution.

Original review posted by user May 02, 2016

On April 30, brought unworn and receipt into Alexandria Shoe Dept.Encore.

The store manager (I assume) she had a bad attitude right from the beginning. She looked at the shoes which had not been worn and said she couldn't put them back on the shelf. Again, they had never been worn. She refused to give me my money back.

So, upset I accepted the 1/2 inch larger shoe. But, the manager? had told the associate to get a wide. She brought the 1/2 size larger but in a Medium.

I only focused on the size and not the width. So, I brought the shoes home. The receipt was not put in the bag or shoe box. So, now I have a pair of shoes which do not fit without the receipt.

I'm sure this was done on purpose. Especially reading all the other negative Shoe Dept. complaints.

Have emailed corporate.If I do not hear from them will contact the BBB.

user57338874 wrote the review because of "poor customer service and with receipt and unworn shoes was refused a refund!" at Shoe Show. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants Shoe Show to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was store manager and the return policy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shoe Show and shoe show manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Shoe Show?

Comments