841 Leco Rd c, Dillon, SC 29536, USA
2.6

Recently purchased shoes at the ShoeShow in Dillon SC. Two days later (on my next day off) I needed to exchange one pair and requested a refund for the other as they do not carry it wide .

Granted I know the staff here is rude and act as if your a bother by shopping there, but I do like the prices and variety. However when trying to complete the above mentioned exchange/refund I was told to "just get another pair" for the $60 exchange but that they did not have enough money to refund the $40 pair to take it to Marion SC for a refund. What!? I neednto drive another 24 miles from my home to get a refund?

Shoe show should pay my gas was what I was thinking....Until I arrived at the MUCH SMALLER store in Marion where the Manager was friendly and greeted me with a genuine good morning! And welcome to ShoeShow. I explained my experience and she apologized for my inconvienence and proceeded to refund my purchase -IN $5 and $1 bills as that store is considerably smaller and only has one register hence less money on hand.

But I am also thankful to Dillon's staff for helping me find a new place to shop! YES I will drive the extra miles to recieve the better service that little Marion store offers -not to mention clean, neat ,lets you use the restroom if needed and appreciates the customers!

Product or Service Mentioned: Shoes.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 13.

Comments