My husband bought me a pair of Bearpaw boots @ shoe department encore and I used the cleaner/conditioner that's a BEARPAW product.I was told to bring them back into The store and they would look at them I didnt have the receipt but I do have the original box that has the price tag from the shoe department on it.

The manager came up and to me was very unprofessional about the situation and said they looked fine. I was like they look fine?! They're faded compared to the other one on their display. And she still wouldn't do anything.

Im like whatever.The seamline is busting out on the sides of the boots too.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of shoe show manager from Shoe Show and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shoe Show to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was managers rudeness. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shoe Show for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Shoe Show?

Comments