Terrible customer service at silsbee plaza shoe dept in silsbee texas.Walkes into the location and asked for an item, to be told by Kacey that they were on the very last aisle at the very top.
Therefore i had to grab a bench and move it over, climb on top of it to reach the children's boots.
Apparently Kacey was preoccupied by the other associate and the other associates boyfriend who stood at the counter the whole time to help us.I myself would not want a customer climbing to reach anything for fear of them injuring themselves.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..."
- "What I wanted on the left vs what I got on the right. WTH am I supposed to do with this?..."
- "Helicopter caught fire after 2nd use. This company is *** and so are thier products. ..."
- "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...."