Shoe Show - Returning Shoes
There are two types of companies: Those that thrive on a loyal customer base by keeping their customers happy, and those that rely on a constant in-flow of new customers because they refuse to take small hits for customers now in order to make a profit off of them in the future.This company is the latter.
If a pair of shoes have only minimal discoloration on the soles and they are otherwise in perfect condition, just let people return them... Many shoes tend to hurt my feet but I have never had this problem with moccasins. I wore these for a few hours and decided they were too uncomfortable so I attempted to return them.
They wouldn't let me because it's "against policy".Needless to say, I won't be shopping here any longer.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- The Shoe Dept Return Policy
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "GE sent a repairman to my house in late March to repair wires that melted together inside my dishwasher. They melted the wire housing, which the tech removed but didn't..."
- "Went for an eyebrow wax. Burnt eye lid!..."
- "I had a glove wrapped in my taco!..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."