Shoe Show - Returning Shoes
There are two types of companies: Those that thrive on a loyal customer base by keeping their customers happy, and those that rely on a constant in-flow of new customers because they refuse to take small hits for customers now in order to make a profit off of them in the future.This company is the latter.
If a pair of shoes have only minimal discoloration on the soles and they are otherwise in perfect condition, just let people return them... Many shoes tend to hurt my feet but I have never had this problem with moccasins. I wore these for a few hours and decided they were too uncomfortable so I attempted to return them.
They wouldn't let me because it's "against policy".Needless to say, I won't be shopping here any longer.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- The Shoe Dept Return Policy
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..."
- "The title pretty much explains it all. Ordered a dress originally $45 or so dollars, on sale for $22.99. A deal. I had never bought clothes from the site and..."
- "I recently ordered what was pictured as a beautiful pink Azalea bush in a white ceramic/glass planter/vase for the funeral. It was the mother of a close friend I've had..."
- "We purchased a Miele dishwasher, washing machine and dryer 5 years ago. The dishwasher never functioned properly and would give an error message everytime you started a cycle. ..."
- "I purchased my Maytag Brazos rust bucket on Macrch 6,2011. I have had no major issues. I had one repair visit while it was under warranty and remember that when..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."