1.4

I placed 2 online orders and paid for expedited shipping to receive my items within 2 business days.Well the 1st order that I placed I received a confirmation email and one from USPS stating that the item had ship also spoke with customer service who also stated the item had shipped and this was the next day.

Well the item that I receive within the 2 days was one of the items from my 2nd order which was placed 2 days after I placed the 1st order. Then the 2nd order received confirmation like I did with the 1st only to receive another email stating my items were not shipped. Completely upset that only one item out of 4 was received when it was suppose to but was completely upset that the 1st order was not receive until almost a week later. Customer service is non existence you call and leave messages no one calls back you email no one responds it's completely unprofessional especially when they have taken your money.

Here it is weeks later and I am still fighting to get my refund.

The only good is the assistant manager in the Lagrange store name Matthew who has been dealing with this for me.If it wasn't for him I am sure I would've returned all their items for all my money back.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: I want my shipping refund.

I liked: In store assistant manager matthew, Assistant manager needs a raise or promotion.

I didn't like: Customer service at all, Shipping and delivery.

Comments