Placed an order for shoes on their website. And the day after, my order was cancelled with no explanation whatsoever, not even a phone call.

Just a rude email saying my order was cancelled. I assumed they cancelled the order because they never had the shoes to begin with or they were out of stock, so I just ordered from amazon. Checked my credit card online and apparently Shoe Show charged the order even though they cancelled the order, with no refund!!! Had to dispute it with the credit card company.

Very bad customer service.

Will never shop this store again. Reporting them to the BBB.

Review about: Shoe Show Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Selling shoes they do not actually have, Did not even contact me to say they were out of stock, Just cancelled my order with zero explanation.

Comments

Richardson, Texas, United States #1355741

Please do not order online from these people on July 18th I paid for two day shipping and was forced to cancel once I realized I over paid because they couldn't get me my order at all...for a week and a half I have been fighting for my refund since it was cancelled but I still keep getting told that they had a glitch in the bank I and 300 others were affected? Bull *** my bank statement showed them credit the account and within the same minute they took the money back...bank said it looked fraudulent and I've reported them now...I will have to wait 15 days to get a credit for my bank while I sit here shoeless LMAO these people are liars and crooked do not order from them please people they prey on the poor and take money and lie and blame other people!!!!!!!!

Where's my money and why hasn't anyone else reported this, oh it's because 300 people were not affected!!! God bless you all shop else where!!!